Monday 28 November 2016

Camp Before & After

Well last week me and rm 10 and 9 went to a camp called Raglan. Before camp I was shy and I was negative and I didn't want to do anything. I was too lazy and I felt everything was boring. When we were about to go camp I didn't want to go. I wanted to get a refund and go somewhere else and I was angry because I thought that it would of been a boring week and that it was not worth the $160 and it would be a boring camp with no fun activities.

But after camp and during camp it was really great. Because I got to do many things like go on the Flying Fox and do Air Rifles and Archery. This week was totally cool and I felt great about going and I wanted to stay there because the people were so generous to us and other meals were very delightful and I am so grateful that our teacher Mrs Aireen planned this for us and I really liked camp.

And last week I really learned somthing that don't think about the negatives think about the positives and maybe your really like it just like me I tried and hey look I really liked it and it was really great and now I have a really great mindset.

0 comments:

Post a Comment